Sunday, March 7, 2010
Of Dreams and Sleep
During my freshman year in highschool, I stopped sleeping. I knew exactly why I stopped, but could never start again. As of now, as a sophmore in college, I take pills to sleep. When I take them, I dream. I don't dream if I don't take them. If I don't take them, however, I don't sleep. The dreams seem to kill sleep though. They slowly eat away at my mind and my sleeping self. They break down things that I cannot face when I'm awake and leave me restless and terrified to move.


I'm the certified insomniac, destined to be awake.

Labels: , ,

Close your eyes and breathe at 11:43 PM
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
About the girl
Name: Brit
About Me: I'm a starving artist, a traveler, and someone who narrates her life constantly. I want to live each day like it's my last.

Read my story

Links