Sunday, March 7, 2010
"This is not for you."
We tried to piece together a relationship with drunken phone calls, random hook ups, and fake phrases. I was a beautiful face and a dynamo. My intellect and oblivious trust never mattered. Love was an antiquity we created, held together by money and hope.

I can't be bitter. I refuse to be a stupid girl. I honestly think I expected it. Stupid girls don't expect things like that. I just wanted to believe I was different, sophisticated, the chase of a lifetime. Then the chase was off. The race ended and I was ending dead last.

I ended dead last.
Close your eyes and breathe at 9:24 PM
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
About the girl
Name: Brit
About Me: I'm a starving artist, a traveler, and someone who narrates her life constantly. I want to live each day like it's my last.

Read my story

Links